Seriously. It wasn’t event Halloween yet. I got twitchy.
But now that Halloween has come and gone and we’re somewhere in-between-a-mas, it’s probably a smart idea to start plotting your holiday gift giving, however you choose to celebrate the season.
So, get out your calendar and mark November 29 and 30 big, bright, and bold. It’s time for the Firefly Handmade Holiday Market 2014.
If you’re looking for something to give that doesn’t come from the 29th Street Mall and want to add to the splendor that is your regular list of local shops in Boulder, Firefly Market is just the ticket. With over 90 artisans selling one-of-a-kind and other handmade wares, your holiday gift giving just got kicked up a notch (or three).
What can you expect at the Holiday market? Well, I’m glad you asked:
- 90+ Handmade artisans, returning favorites and new Fireflies (check out a list of Boulder market participants here, noted by the (B) next to the name), including fashion and accessories, home goods, kids’ items, pet goods, artisan food and drink, art, bath and body, and more
- Free gift wrap station by Two Hands Paperie
- Creation Station for the kiddos, by Clementine Studio (Boulder only)
- Food and drinks, including adult beverages benefiting our charitable partner
- Food trucks (Boulder only)
- Free parking
- $3 admission (12 yrs & under-free), benefiting our charitable partner: There With Care, helping families and children facing critical illness
- Music and more
So, grab one of those snazzy reusable shopping totes and head on down for unparalleled gift giving opportunities. Here are the details for the Market:
Boulder Holiday Market, November 29-30
1661 Alpine Avenue, Boulder, CO 80304
3 blocks east of Broadway and Ideal Market
Sat (11/29), 10am – 6pm
Sun (11/30), 11am – 5pm