Hey there, Boulder friends. Not so long ago, we dropped a little buzz in your ear about the Boulder Passport — your ticket to 2-for-1 drink specials all summer long at some of Boulder’s hottest drinkeries (yes, a word) and eateries (a confirmed word).
Well, the folks at The Passport Program have let us know that they’re almost sold out. WOWZA. And while the price has gone up from $15 from the presale to $20 for the regular sale period, we’ve scored you a discount code to get you that Boulder Passport for $15 still. Hold tight — that info is coming ASAP.
As a reminder of how the Boulder Passport Program works:
- Buy a passport using your awesome YOURBOULDER discount code and get yours for $15
- Take you passport to any of the 42 amazing purveyors of booze in and around Boulder
- Score the dedicated 2-for-1 drink special at that venue
- Get your passport stamped
- Brag to your friends about who’s had the booziest tour de force for the summer
You can check out all of the participating boozeries right here.
And — we have to say that while you’re taking a boozy summer cruise in and around Boulder, please drink smart and consume responsibly. We want you around for next summer’s Boulder Passport, too.
PS: That discount code again is YOURBOULDER and is good for $5 off the now $20 purchase price, scoring you your very own Boulder Passport for $15. BUT — the code is only good until Friday, June 19th at 11:59pm or whenever the final quantities of Boulder Passports are sold out.