About this business
have been in the plumbing business since childhood. Growing up in Kansas City, I learned from my father the tools and nuances of the trade. After many years under his tutelage, then graduating from the University of Kansas, I took off on various adventures and new work experiences from Alaska to New Mexico.
After returning to Kansas City, I took over the family business with one of my brothers for more than 30 years. Recently, we decided to downsize that business and sell in favor of Colorado.
We have now relocated to Boulder, my wife's hometown, and one of my favorite spots in the country.
- 30+ years, hand-on plumbing experience
- Civil Engineering degree from the University of Kansas
- Specializing in complicated problem solving, especially Plumbing and Boilers
- Extensive work with Hot Water Heaters, Hydronic Systems, Gas Lines
- Service, Repairs, and Replacements
- Residential and Commercial
- 30+ years experience as: Owner, supervisor, manager, and Master Plumber
- Daily operations of a mechanical contracting company with projects ranging from very small household repairs to $3 million-plus construction projects
1016 Stearns Ave, Boulder, CO