Find all of the best events happening in Boulder, CO each month on our calendar. Whether you’re a local looking for a yoga class or you’re traveling and want to find a group hiking adventure during your holiday, search our list to see indoor, outdoor, and virtual activities throughout our beautiful city.
Not quite ready for public events? Check out Boulder’s virtual events here!
- This event has passed.
Experience Hu: The Sound of Soul
June 28 @ 10:30 amFree
Experience HU–The Sound of Soul offers the opportunity to chant HU, a love song to God; engage in spiritual conversation; and enjoy community. Meet others of like heart who share a desire to explore their own connection with God or Divine Spirit.
Overview of a Sound of Soul event:
• There will be a warm introduction.
• The facilitator will read an inspiring quote.
• We will chant HU with love for about 15 – 20 minutes (pronounced like the word hue.)
• There will be a quiet contemplation time of about 3 to 5 minutes.
• Finally, you’ll have the opportunity for spiritual conversation in a welcoming and respectful atmosphere to explore your own connection with God or Divine Spirit.
We hope that you will join us for this uplifting event that is sponsored by ECKANKAR, the Path of Spiritual Freedom. It is open to anyone of any religion, culture or walk of life.
There is never a charge for this Meetup.