Find all of the best events happening in Boulder, CO each month on our calendar. Whether you’re a local looking for a yoga class or you’re traveling and want to find a group hiking adventure during your holiday, search our list to see indoor, outdoor, and virtual activities throughout our beautiful city.
Not quite ready for public events? Check out Boulder’s virtual events here!
- This event has passed.
Level 2 MTB Skills
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$150
Ride all sorts of terrain faster and smoother.
Do you want to clean the rock garden at Hall Ranch (up and down)?
Ready to boost jumps at Valmont and Trestle?
This is the class for you.
Learn the skills you need to ride any terrain: singletrack, pump track, bike park, whatever—you’ll have the tools.
• 4 hours.
• $150 per person
• Learn and ride at Valmont Bike Park in Boulder, CO. Lee Likes Bikes is a Valmont Bike Park Official Adventure Provider specializing in adult skills clinics. 20 percent of your clinic fee goes straight to the park.
Expect to quickly cover this Level 1 content …
- Basic cornering
- Upper body control in bumps (basic pumping)
… then dive into:
- Advanced pumping (on the pump track and in the rocks)
- Pedaling out of the saddle
- Rocks and ledges
- Whatever else the group is ready for
When you finish this four-hour whirlwind tour, you’ll have a solid toolkit that you can use on any type of trail—and that you can refine infinitely. We give you the Path to Mastery, so you’re always in the sweet spot: