Maybe some of you who make those businesses run each day are headed down to Denver for the Opening Day festivities at Coors Field. Regardless of whether there’s a ballpark in your near future, there’s a growing business — just like yours — in Denver that has a pretty awesome deal for Colorado business owners.
- What is PaySimple? It’s a better way to invoice clients and collect online payments. Businesses can accept credit cards and electronic checks, as well as track all of their payments online. Yes, they have an iPhone app and a mobile card reader, too.
- Is PaySimple right for my business? If you’re a service-based business — yes. If you’re a product-based business (read: retailer), no. Think web developers, designers, writers, attorneys, consultants, freelancers, massage therapists, hair stylists…you get the drift.
- What do I get with the Home Field Advantage? They’re offering 50% off 3 months of service for every Colorado business. Yup. It’s that simple. If your business is based in Colorado, you qualify. You have to jump on this deal in April, though (limited time only).
One, I’m passing this along because yes — I am a PaySimple customer. I love the product and I sometime contribute to their blog. But more than a fan girl, I love seeing more businesses weave themselves into the fiber of Colorado’s powerful business community. Startups add flavor to everything that is Boulder. Small business owners power our favorite independent coffee shops, one latte at a time. I thought it was a smart move to see PaySimple create something for Colorado businesses — Boulder, Denver, and everywhere around in in between — that was useful.
And if you’re heading down to Opening Day in Denver, here are a few tips to make the trip less painful:
- Park elsewhere. Heavens, do not try to park directly in downtown. Try Five Points and taking the light rail in. Actually, park anywhere where you can catch the light rail.
- Take the bus. If you’re headed down from Boulder, grab the bus. This way, you can take advantage of the plentiful celebratory beverages in Denver without having to drive home.
- Gluten-Free in the ballpark. Yep! Coors Field has a gluten-free concession stand. Celebrate sans wheat.